Our repair and life-extension programs will extend the useful life of your obsolete, hard-to-maintain switchgear, including raising interrupting capacity, increasing equipment reliability, matching your existing switchgear lineup, providing solid-state trip units, and offering retrofit and retrofill solutions.
Our capabilities include:
- Upgrade your low-voltage circuit breakers by retrofitting them with a solid-state trip unit.
- Upgrade low-voltage circuit breakers with vacuum interrupters to increase life in motor-starting applications.
- Replace your obsolete medium-voltage breaker and drawout cell assembly by installing our retrofill modules that will provide you with a new breaker and cell.
- Upgrade your obsolete medium-voltage circuit breakers with vacuum interrupters.
- Provide a matching switchgear lineup to add feeders to an obsolete substation.